Large-volume Give & Grow users can make donations via ACH, where we pull funds from your checking account, rather than credit card.
There are several steps required to set this up:
- First, you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that we set you up for ACH. Please include your store name as used in Shopify and include the email address linked to your Shopify account, even if that's not the email address you're sending the request from. That will help us make sure we're looking at the right store.
- Once we confirm your eligibility, we'll send you a link to a short online form where you authorize us to pull funds from your account.
- You fill out and sign the form online.
- We'll make some changes on our side and email you when we're ready for you to enter your banking information.
Enter Your ACH Info
- "Bank account via Plaid" will go through the steps to log in to your bank website, and retrieve the information necessary to set up payments from that account.
- "Bank account via microdeposits" will ask for your bank and account information, then send two small deposits there. You'll verify those amounts so that we know the bank and account information is correct.